Security in an Uncertain World
Nicolson Bray Recruitment evolved from our cyber security consultancy – we watched our clients struggling to recruit high calibre cyber security professionals and realised we could help.
Today we offer a full cyber security recruitment and headhunting service, covering both permanent and interim staff. Our expertise in security consulting allows us to successfully source talented individuals that others cannot reach - across every industry.
A Unique Approach
We ourselves are cyber security professionals – currently delivering these services to clients throughout the UK, and we leverage this unique blend of expertise to ensure that we provide an unrivalled cyber security recruitment service.
• We use our own professional networks, often people we have worked with ourselves, to find you exceptional cyber security talent
• Our most senior cyber security consultant manages your requirements
• We interview each candidate as we do our own staff - testing technical, communication and stakeholder skills to a level that recruitment agencies can only aspire to
This means that your organisation gains talent that others can’t access, whilst you work with knowledgeable cyber security professionals who understand the technical and commercial challenges you face. Put quite simply, recruitment consultants cannot offer you this.
As cyber security professionals we follow the (ISC)² Code of Ethics in the provision of all our services:
• Protect society, the common good and the infrastructure
• Act honourably, honestly, justly, responsibly and legally
• Provide diligent and competent service to principals
• Advance and protect the profession