Professional Cyber Security Consultants
Nicolson Bray deliver people, process and technology transformation as the driving force behind cyber security resilience.
We have supplied cybersecurity consultancy and technical delivery solutions since 2012 – from setting the initial security strategy to hands-on cybersecurity engineering.
Our consultants come from high-risk industries such as investment banking and bring with them decades of knowledge and experience.
Benefits of dealing with a boutique consultancy:
- Personalised relationships
- Seniority of our consultants
- Internal efficiencies – in terms of both our customer service and speed
- Attractive rates
- Our IT consultancy experience enables us to offer IR35 compliant cybersecurity solutions
Cost-effective Cyber Security Consultancy
Our fees are comparable with UK contractor costs, and our cyber risk experts will focus your investment where it is needed most.
Whether you are concerned about emerging cyber threats or the security of legacy systems, Nicolson Bray can help you prioritise your spend to make the most of your budget.
We deliver a full range of consultancy, risk and technical delivery solutions that comply with UK regulatory requirements and help you achieve your IT security goals.
Prepare for IR35 Changes
We are an established cybersecurity consultancy providing services via scoped project engagements - an attractive approach for those concerned about the upcoming IR35 reforms and the impact this will have on project delivery.
We offer a smooth transition for all your IT Security projects ensuring they deliver on time and to budget, for example:
- Cyber Security Strategy & Operating Model Design
- Cyber Security Risk Management & Governance
- Cyber Security Risk Assessment
- Cyber Security Project & Programme Management
- Cyber Security Architecture
- Cyber Security Engineering and Technical Delivery