Nicolson Bray cyber security consultants are a cost effective alternative to engaging Big4 consultancies, IT service providers or other larger consultancies with global overheads.
We have been providing cyber security consultancy services to FTSE 100 companies such as Aviva and Lloyd’s Banking Group since 2012.
CYBER SECURITY RISK MANAGEMENT
Our cyber security risk management practice helps businesses develop cyber security strategies, implement risk frameworks and assess internal and supplier risk.
- Cyber Security Strategy Definition
- Cyber Security Operating Model Design
- Cyber Security Governance – Policies & Standards
- Cyber Security Control Frameworks
- ISO 27001 Consultancy
- Data Protection Consultancy
- Application Security Risk Assessment
- Infrastructure Security Risk Assessment
- Cloud Security Risk Assessment
- 3rd Party Security Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment
CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS DELIVERY
Our cyber security solutions delivery practice supports businesses in the implementation of cyber security projects and programmes.
- Project & Programme Management
- Cyber Security Architecture
- Cloud Security
- Identity Access Management
- Privileged Access Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Network Security
- Technical Security Standards & Operating System Hardening
- Data Protection Technologies – e.g. Cryptography & Data Leakage Prevention (DLP)
- SIEM & SOC implementations
- Secure-SDLC & Application Security
- Cyber Security Engineering
WHY CHOOSE NICOLSON BRAY
Our cyber security consulting is on average 25% more cost effective than engaging a Big 4 consultancy. We are able to do this as we are a boutique consultancy with few overheads. So with us your more of your fee goes straight on consulting and less on peripheral running costs.
Which means you get a lot more out of your budget.
On top of that we have a strict policy of only hiring the smartest, most experienced consultants. Our consultants have at least 10 years cyber security experience, meaning they really are experts in their field. And they generally have industry experience in sectors and industries which have invested heavily in IT security over the years, such as investment banking or the MOD. They bring this knowledge and experience with them when they arrive on site.
So you can be confident you are in safe hands.
Our size also allows us to be more nimble in responding to your needs. We don’t have consultants sitting on the bench waiting to be allocated to clients, right skills or not. We have a small core of consultants with broad cyber security experience, who we compliment with technical specialists as and when you need them. So we can quickly build just the team you need. No hangers on, and definitely no learning on the job.
Meaning our consultancy is tailor made for your business.
To find out more please contact us today.